Please read through the important items below.
Registration will be available in June through the events page.
- Appropriate attire must be worn both on the golf course on in the clubhouse.
- Golf shoes or soft soled shoes must be worn by all golfers.
- Tank tops, halter tops, muscle shirts, jogging shorts, cut-offs, swim wear or similar attire are not permitted. If you have questions in regards to acceptable golf apparel, please contact our pro shop.
- Carts must be kept on paths at all times.
- Take one or two clubs and walk to your ball. Yardage is indicated on cart paths and sprinkler heads.
- Locate a rake prior to hitting a sand shot.
Pace of Play
- Course marshals regularly patrol the courses and assist in maintaining a proper pace of play and ensuring that golfers are obeying course rules and golf etiquette.
- 4½ hours per round – 15 minutes or less per hole.
- Groups falling behind will be expected to regain their position.
- Carry a provisional ball at all times and look for your own ball.
- If the ball is lost, drop a ball at point of entry – one (1) stroke penalty.
- Putt when ready if other golfers are not.
- Putt continuously; don’t mark a short putt. (Consider allowing “gimmies”.)
A refund, less a $50 administration fee, will be available prior to 12:00 (noon) on Monday, August 9, 2021. No refunds will be issued after 12:00 (noon) on Monday, August 9, 2021. Payment in full must be received by close of business Monday, August 9, 2021 otherwise your place is relinquished and will be assigned to a golfer from the waitlist.
BOMA Calgary encourages you to drink responsibly. BOMA Calgary is not responsible for your transportation to and from the Golf Tournament; however if you have consumed alcohol and are not able to drive, the members of the BOMA Calgary Golf Committee will assist you in making other arrangements. Please see a committee member at the dinner if you require assistance.
By attending the event you consent to and authorize the use of any and all photography and/or videography that has been taken for any purpose, without compensation. All digital image and/or video files are wholly owned by BOMA Calgary, who reserves the right to use these images and/ or video for publications and social media. If you do not feel comfortable with your image being captured and used, please contact the BOMA Office before the event.